Content & Social Media Intern
Fall + Winter 2021
Peet Rivko is looking for a Fall + Winter 2021 Content and Social Media intern! This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in a startup and learn about the wellness and beauty industry.
At Peet Rivko, we’re on a mission to make clean, effective skincare for sensitive skin. We’re a small team and are passionate about building a beauty and wellness industry that is inclusive, transparent, and gives back.
- Help pull and create content for social media and marketing platforms, with an emphasis on video for Reels and TikTok
- Brainstorm social and email campaign ideas.
- Analyze KPIs and marketing analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Engage with our social media community: like posts, respond to comments and direct messages, re-share posts when appropriate.
- Research like-minded influencers and brands for partnerships to build our affiliate program and grow our Peet Rivko community.
- Uphold company values and develop a deep understanding of the brand, customer, and product.
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Work 2 days per week remotely.
- Gain firsthand experience working in the beauty and wellness industry.
- Develop marketing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Work with a small, engaged team that is passionate about what we do.
- Option for college credit.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Proficient with social media platforms (experience with TikTok is a plus).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to effectively engage with customers and know how to be friendly yet professional.
- Comfortable working remotely and multitasking on several projects.
- Strong eye for photography and video.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and/ or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excited to join a values-driven company and passionate about holistic well-being, inclusivity, sustainability, and conscious consumerism.
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college or beyond.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!